Before I start with this post, try this electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” that can boost your health, metabolism and energy at the same time by just drinking your favorite drink.. coffee!If you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how I was was feeling…
I did “everything right” and never lost an inch. My Energy was gone..
Until I stumbled on this delicious electrifying "coffee fat-burning trick” and electrifying my metabolism and torched off fat from my problem areas in just 13 days by drinking Coffee.
And because of this one simple shift in my eating, I shed pounds and inches from my body without starving myself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “reduce hunger” trick I dropped a good amount of weight in the FIRST month and I shocked my doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim your life inside the body you DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Affirmations for black women are needed daily! Most of us ladies start the New Year feeling unstoppable, fearless, and ready to take on the world.
Then, suddenly, something happens. Your positive attitude becomes a thing of the past, and you fall victim to insecurity, lack of confidence, and self-destructing behaviors – which ultimately stops you from becoming your best self.
69 Unstoppable Affirmations For Black Women
Well, sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader sis.
Self-affirmations can help you boost your confidence and take the necessary steps to turn your ideas into reality. Here are some great affirmations for black women (and not only!)
- I embrace success. The words “I can’t” are not in my vocabulary. I refuse to believe my own excuses. I am unstoppable!
- I am calm in the face of conflict. I brush annoyances off quickly & easily. I agree to disagree. I am bigger than that!
- I choose to radiate love, joy & gratitude today. I know life is too short to dwell on negativity. I walk in the light!
- I release my need to impress others. I know that I have nothing to prove. I choose to accept myself just the way I am!
- I am free to create my OWN reality. I have choices in all situations. Nothing stands between me and my highest good.
- I release my attachment to everything that no longer serves me. I refuse to let anything or anyone hold me back!
- I release my need to compare myself to others. I judge myself by my own standards of success. I am ENOUGH just as I am.
- I am ready to show the world who I am and what I have to offer. No one can stop me from fulfilling my purpose!
- I am making space for more success to come into my life. I let go of my excuses. I am productive & focused on results!
- I choose to take responsibility for my own happiness. I will not let anyone “make” me angry today. I am in control!
- I am committed to the possibility of my own success. I take action on my goals now so I can have the lifestyle I want.
- I honor my need to rest and recharge. I am committed to finding at least one hour of “me” time today!
- I am here for a reason. That reason does not include gossip & negativity. I am committed to being a positive influence!
- I take my goals seriously. I know that my time here on earth is limited. I honor my life by doing what I love.
- I am committed to my own success. I go out of my way to meet people I admire & respect. I am on the path to greatness!
- I am comfortable asking for what I want because I know I deserve it. I choose to honor my desires today and always.
- I release all negativity from my life. I choose to focus on being positive and productive!
- I am thankful for this beautiful day and the infinite possibility it holds. I know something good is going to happen!
- I allow myself to be open to new opportunities and possibilities. I am free of believing that my options are limited.
- I can achieve whatever I want. I can have what I desire. Everything is possible.
- No matter what happens today, I will remember the truth that I am beautiful, powerful and free.
- I trust my inner wisdom and intuition. I am the only one who knows what’s best for me.
- I am focused on doing what I was put here on earth to do. Everything else is a distraction.
- I release my attachment to everything that no longer serves me. I deserve to be happy and free.
- Instead of complaining about not having ENOUGH time today, I will use the time I DO have in a way that honors my values and goals.
- As soon as I commit to my ideal life, the universe will start moving on my behalf. All I have to do is take the first step.
- My life is free from drama and negativity. I surround myself with love and light.
- I am brave enough to embrace my true power. I have full control over my life.
- Regardless of the situations which confront me, I know that I am blessed. I receive the blessing from every lesson!
- I release my desire to be “perfect.” I am already good enough to be loved & accepted. I know I am worthy just as I am!
- Forgiveness is a gift I give myself. By forgiving others, I set myself free from pain & suffering. I choose to forgive.
- Even if I take a wrong turn, I can find another route. I can get a map & chart a new course. Stopping is not an option!
- I am committed to accomplishing my goals, despite all the mistakes I make along the way. I choose to LEARN from them!
- I release all feelings of envy. I am destined to live my OWN version of happy that has nothing to do with anyone else.
- I will plant only GOOD seeds in the world today. I will not waste even one precious second in anger, hate or jealousy.
- I embrace my BEST self today. I choose to live in a way that will bring peace, joy, and happiness to myself and others.
- I am right where I need to be. I embrace the challenges & opportunities facing me right now. I choose to learn & grow!
- I am the President of my life. I refuse to allow anyone else to play that role. I trust myself to make good decisions.
- I release my need to control the future. Instead, I simply focus on allowing the BEST to happen!
- I choose to let go of the OLD so that I can finally start making progress with the NEW path I want to take in my life.
- I honor my desire to reach my goals. By doing at least ONE thing everyday, I make consistent progress toward my dreams!
- Instead of being discouraged by how far I still have left to go, I choose to be grateful for how far I’ve already come.
- I know that I was put on earth for a purpose. I choose to honor that purpose today & inspire others to walk their path.
- I refuse to allow myself to be overcommitted. I say NO quickly and easily. I protect my “me time” because I deserve it.
- I release all feelings of jealousy. I know I am enough & have enough. I don’t have to compete with anyone for anything.
- I embrace the infinite possibility of today. I am enthusiastic about life & ready to take inspired action on my goals!
- I refuse to allow others to hold me back from doing what I really want to do. I give myself permission to walk MY path.
- I accept the truth that the past cannot be changed. I choose to focus on my future and move forward in the light.
- I embrace my full potential, even if it makes others uncomfortable. I refuse to play small. I’m meant to do BIG things.
- I am no longer afraid of the unknown because I know I can overcome ANY challenge that comes my way. I am invincible!
- I choose to be myself & allow others to be themselves. I know I am no better than anyone else. We are ALL on the path.
- I release all negative thoughts. I maintain a positive mindset despite challenges. I give myself permission to SHINE!
- I embrace this opportunity to be better than I was yesterday. I take responsibility for my choices today and always.
- I choose to take action in spite of my fear of failure. No matter what happens, I give myself credit for daring to try.
- I am committed to taking action in spite of fear, knowing that all of my needs will be taken care of by the universe.
- I have nothing to worry about. I choose to focus only on what I can control. The rest will work itself out for my good.
- I don’t need the approval of others because I approve of myself. I know that my approval is the only kind that matters.
- I am in the right place at the right time. I am on the right path and I trust myself to make the right decisions.
- Instead of judging others, I judge myself on whether I’m being the best I can be. It’s always a better use of my time.
- I am in control of my life. I don’t need anyone’s approval before I make a decision. I choose to do what’s best for ME.
- I am in charge of my own happiness. I let go of the belief that I need someone to “make” me happy.
- I don’t have to wait until I feel “ready” to take action on my goals. The timing will never be perfect. I am ready now.
- No one can make me angry. I am responsible for my emotions and reactions. I choose to be at peace.
- There is nothing wrong with me. I am not lacking in any way. I am good enough. I have enough. I AM enough.
- I know what I want. I know I deserve to have it. I take responsibility for bringing it into my life.
- I am beautiful and worthy of every truly beautiful thing.
- I am ready to let go of everything that no longer serves me. I choose to walk the bright path to my own happiness.
- Fear flows through me but it is not me. I am bigger than fear. I am beyond fear. Fear does not define me. I am not fear.
- I am willing to forgive. Forgiving myself and others releases me from the pain of the past. I forgive and I am free.
What to read next? I’ve got you sis!
What I love about it is that it is natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten free... Perfect for everyday use!
I felt a boost in my metabolism and amazingly, I didn't feel that much hungry as before!
Try this odd “carb trick” that burns up to 1 pound per dayIf you’re like most women trying to lose weight… you diet, you count calories, you tear up the treadmill, and…nothing.
That’s how 40-year-old Carly Donovan, an overweight mother with prediabetes was feeling…
She did “everything right” and never lost an inch.
Until she stumbled on this strange “carb-pairing” trick and burned away an unheard of 22lbs pounds in just 13 days.
And because of this one simple shift in her eating, she shed pounds and inches from her body without starving herself and without a lick of exercise!
With the same “carb-pairing” trick Carly dropped a total of 37lbs in the FIRST month and she shocked her doctor by completely reversing ALL pre-diabetes symptoms!
If you’re a woman over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES, you should check it out for yourself.
Hi, I am Sisi, and I am a simple lady just like you going through life! Through this blog I want to share helpful tips on how to become a better you while you’re in your relationship, get healthier and why not financially independent! Join me on this journey to a better self!